P.O. Box 110
Concord, NH 03302
For membership consideration please send a completed Membership Application with applicable attachments, check for the appropriate fee, and Sponsor Form to the NHANRS P.O. Box listed to the lower right. Both of these forms can be completed using the fillable boxes in Adobe Reader, or may be printed out and completed with Black or Blue pen.
1. Active Members shall satisfy the requirements set forth in A or B below:
1. Any person with an interest in the natural resource sciences that is currently an employee or volunteer of a government agency 2. May choose to be a member under the Affiliate Membership or Active Membership if all the requirements outlined above for Active Membership are met. 3. Active members have voting privileges and may serve on the Board of Directors or Chair standing committees.
1. Any person with an interest in the natural resource sciences. 2. Do not have regular association voting privileges. 3. May be appointed to committees and do have voting rights on that committee. 4. Do not have to be sponsored but must be approved by the Board of Directors. 5.Affliate Membership is not open to certified professionals.
1. Must be enrolled full-time in an associate, undergraduate or graduate-level natural resource science curriculum. Please enclose transcripts. 2. May serve on committees and do have voting privileges on committees. 3. Cannot serve as committee chairs or as Directors and do not have voting privileges at regular Association meetings.
1. Any Conservation Commission established by Town Vote and operating under the requirements of NH RSA 36-A may become an Association member as a group.
2. May serve on committees and do have voting privileges on committees.
3. Cannot serve as committee chairs or as Directors and do not have voting privileges at regular association meetings.
1. Have the same requirements and privileges as Active Members.
Any comments or suggestions for the site can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.